Here at Wolfhouse, we are quite unique! What we mean by that is we offer both services and products that have their own set of policies. To make it very simple, we follow the ACCC's requirements for both:
Here is an excerpt from the ACCC's website regarding item returns:
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase—e.g. your receipt.
Here is an excerpt from the ACCC's website regarding service cancellations:
Under the Australian Consumer Law, you have certain rights to cancel a service.
When you can cancel a service
If you have a major problem with a service or a minor problem that can't be fixed within a reasonable time you have the right to cancel a service contract, when it is:
- provided with an unacceptable level of care and skill
- unfit for the purpose you asked for
- not delivered within a reasonable time when there is no agreed end date.
Suppliers should give any refunds in the same form as your original payment.
You can also ask for compensation for damages or loss caused by the problem.
Services you can’t cancel
You must pay for services you’ve received under a service contract that worked as expected.
You can’t cancel a service contract or get a refund if the problem was outside the control of the provider or if you:
- changed your mind
- insisted on having a service provided in a particular way, against the provider’s advice
- failed to clearly explain your needs to the provider.
Cancelling Your Service
If you have a problem with a service, take the following steps:
- Contact the service provider verbally or in writing to explain the problem. If the provider cannot fix the service in a reasonable time, state that you want to cancel the service contract.
- If relevant, also ask the service provider to compensate you for any damages or losses caused by the problem.
- If you’ve paid for the service and it has already started or been delivered, negotiate a refund to cover the services that failed and any advance payments.
- Show proof of purchase with a receipt or bank statement.
Cancelling a bundled products & services
Businesses often sell related goods and services together as a package. Sometimes a problem develops with one part of the package — the product or service.
- If you return goods due to a major problem, you have the right to cancel any service contracts they were provided with.
- If you cancel a contract for unsatisfactory services, you must return any goods connected with the service—even if there is no problem with the goods.
- If you have paid any money for the goods, the business must give you a refund.
It is your responsibility to return the goods, unless this would involve a significant cost. In such cases the business is responsible for collecting the goods.
Package Buy Refund Conditions
Package Buys in all forms present a unique offering to consumers where the purchase of multiple enrolments of the daily services provided in one transaction enables the consumer to receive a discount on each day purchased. Providing a refund for a package buy once already activated, meaning once a daily enrolment has been used from the package, due to change of mind or change of circumstance is not offered.
For the full terms and conditions on Package Buys, please see below:
12 Month Expiry Date. Redeemable on campus only. Package applies exclusively to Full Day enrolments with Wolfhouse. Package is non-refundable post use/activation due to change of circumstance or change of mind. Package ownership is non-transferrable.